Northern Indiana | Southern Michigan Attorneys
At some point during your life, you will probably need the help of a lawyer. The sudden death of a loved one, a business dispute between co-owners, disagreements over a child custody arrangement or a real estate transaction gone sour: All of these situations may leave you wondering what the best course of action is for you, your business or your family.
Do not put your hard-earned assets, personal and sensitive family or financial issues in the hands of just anyone. Seek the counsel of an established and well-respected law firm that will listen to your concerns, explain your options and guide you to solutions that are most appropriate for your unique circumstances.
Focusing On The Long-Term Goals Of Individuals, Families And Businesses
At Hahn|Walz Attorneys at Law, we advise our clients just as we would our own families. Our lawyers do not simply address your immediate needs; we also help you decide where you want to go and identify the steps needed to get there. Come to us for quality assistance with any legal matter, including:
- Issues affecting your business or corporation such as initial entity formation, dispute resolution, long-term planning and employee relations
- Probate administration following a death, estate planning for families and individuals and navigating the Medicaid process
- Business and civil litigation and lawsuits in state or federals court, including personal injury claims and guardianship disputes
- Family law agreements and disputes involving divorce, child support, adoption, custody or visitation rights
- Business or corporate collections and personal or business bankruptcies
- Real estate sales, exchange and leasing contracts; covenant, easement and lien agreements; environmental and eminent domain disputes
Experienced. Accessible. Efficient.
The South Bend attorneys at Hahn|Walz have nearly 50 years of combined legal experience helping clients throughout northern Indiana and southern Michigan. When you need answers, contact us online or call us locally at 574-400-8702 or toll free at 866-307-8690 to schedule your initial consultation. After-hour appointments are available upon request.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
509 W Washington Ave
South Bend, IN 46601
Toll Free: 866-307-8690