Tommy was admitted to practice in the State of Indiana, including the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana in 2007. Tommy received his B.B.A in Business Finance cum laude from the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana in 2004 and his J.D. from the University of Dayton School of Law in Dayton, Ohio in 2007.
Prior to joining Hahn|Walz, Tommy worked in the legal department of Lauth Group, Inc., an Indianapolis-based commercial real estate development firm specializing in the development, construction, management and ownership of retail, medical, professional and industrial office buildings throughout the continental United States.
After leaving Lauth Group, Inc., Tommy gained extensive litigation and trial experience as a deputy prosecutor with the Marion County Prosecutor's Office in Indianapolis, Indiana from 2008-2012. As a deputy prosecutor, Tommy was involved in the prosecution of hundreds of cases wherein he tried nearly 100 bench trials and over 20 jury trials ranging from misdemeanors and low-level felonies to major felonies and homicides.
Tommy is a member of the St. Joseph County, Indiana State, and American Bar Associations. Tommy practices in the areas of Estate Planning and Probate, Wills and Trusts, Collections and Bankruptcy, Business and Corporate Law, Personal Injury, Labor Law, General Civil Litigation, and Criminal Defense.
Passionate about the community involvement of and provision of opportunities for those with special needs, Tommy serves as a member of the Corporate Board of Directors at the Logan Center in South Bend.
Areas of Practice
- Business and Corporate Law
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Bankruptcy Law
- General Civil Law
- Indiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2007
- Michigan, 2014
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- J.D. - 2007
- University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana
- B.B.A. - 2004
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Corporate Finance
Professional Associations and Memberships
- St. Joseph County Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Young Lawyers of the St. Joseph County Bar Association, Co-Chair
- Corporate Board of Directors at Logan Center in South Bend, Indiana, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Marion County Prosecutor's Office, Deputy Prosecutor, 2008 to 2012