Hahn|Walz Attorneys At Law
The law firm of Hahn|Walz Attorneys at Law was formed in 1986, but traces its beginnings to the law practices of Wilford V. Walz and Charles W. Hahn, beginning in 1926 and 1933, respectively. With decades of combined years of legal experience, our lawyers work together as a team, creating strategies to prevent or solve legal issues that clients throughout northern Indiana and southern Michigan may face.
Treating Your Family And Business Like Our Own
We understand the needs and desires you may have, and we strive to treat you, your family and your business just as we would our own. We don’t just look at your immediate needs, but help you establish where you want to be and identify the steps necessary to get there. We are committed to tailoring solutions to your unique needs, including:
- Guiding your business to long-term success through proper entity formation, planning and pursuing your rights as a creditor
- Identifying and establishing long-term goals through estate planning
- Advising families and individuals with all issues of domestic relations such as guardianships, adoptions, divorces and child support
- Litigating disputes for businesses and guiding individuals and families through civil lawsuits following a serious personal injury or disagreement regarding an estate, property or guardianship
- Assisting properties owners with real estate transfers and with issues of financing, leasing, taxation, zoning and the like
Please click on the following links to learn about the experience and talents of each of our attorneys.
Experienced. Accessible. Efficient.
At Hahn|Walz, our lawyers are proud of our reputation and the quality of service we are able to provide to our clients. When you seek accessible and efficient legal assistance, contact us online or call our South Bend office locally at 574-400-8702 or toll free at 866-307-8690.
As part of our commitment to client-centered representation, and for your convenience, we offer off-site, evening and weekend consultations by appointment if it is difficult for you or a loved one to travel to our office. Credit cards are also accepted.