Experienced Corporate And Business Lawyers
Are you planning to start or purchase a business? Is your company facing litigation? Do you wish to streamline your business processes or set up safeguards against employee disputes but don’t know how? An experienced business lawyer can help.
Assisting Businesses And Corporations In Northern Indiana And Southern Michigan
At the law firm of Hahn|Walz Attorneys at Law, we understand that your time is one of your company’s most valuable assets. Your business has unique needs, and we tailor our services to be reasonable in light of the legal work you need done, maximizing the value of the legal assistance we provide to you.
With nearly 50 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers will help your Indiana or Michigan business with legal matters, including:
- Identifying and setting up the most appropriate business entity for your startup needs
- Drafting contracts, agreements and other documents necessary for your business
- Preparing your business for worst-case scenarios to help avoid litigation and lawsuits
- Developing a business succession plan in preparation for a retirement, illness or death of a co-owner or for a future sale, merger or asset transfer
- Resolving internal and external business disputes as they arise
- Streamlining your collection process and protecting your rights as a creditor
- Assisting with leases, purchases or sales of commercial real estate
- Establishing employee manuals and employment agreements, and handling any labor law issues that may arise
Experienced. Accessible. Efficient.
Your time and money are well spent at Hahn|Walz Attorneys at Law. You can count on our lawyers to provide you with straightforward answers — you will hear what you need to hear, not just what you want to hear — so that your business can be as successful as possible.
Call our South Bend office locally at 574-400-8702 or toll free at 866-307-8690 to schedule your consultation. You may also email us your corporate law, business law or employment law questions at any time.