Medicaid Rights And Elder Law Attorneys
Are you concerned about how you will afford nursing home or in-home care? Is a loved one having difficulty obtaining Medicaid benefits? Do you want to preserve your right to choose who will make your financial and medical decisions if you are no longer able to do so yourself?
Elder law issues like these may keep you up at night as you watch your parents age or you may worry about becoming ill yourself and putting a financial burden on your children. It is never too early to start planning for your future and an estate planning lawyer can help.
Helping Indiana And Michigan Individuals And Families With Medicaid Planning
At Hahn|Walz Attorneys at Law, we understand the financial constraints facing many elders and their families. With nearly 50 years of combined legal experience helping clients throughout northern Indiana and southern Michigan, our lawyers can help you:
- Navigate the Medicaid process, getting you the medical and financial assistance you deserve
- Transfer assets to family members without jeopardizing your rights to Medicaid benefits
- Protect your assets with estate planning
- Maximize the value of your estate through careful tax planning
- Guide you through the probate and estate administration process following a death
- Avoid probate by creating a trust that best fits your circumstances
- Draft important documents — such as living wills, powers of attorney and health care directives — that will help to preserve your dignity or that of an aging parent
Experienced. Accessible. Efficient.
At Hahn|Walz, we listen intently to your desires and concerns and provide you with options and solutions as efficiently as possible in order to save your family money and time. To schedule your initial consultation, contact us online or call our South Bend office at 574-400-8702 or toll free at 866-307-8690. For your convenience, off-site and after-hour appointments are available upon request.