Estate Planning Attorneys In Indiana And Michigan
Are you concerned about what will happen to your family after you are gone? Do you desire to leave a legacy for your family or community? Is your aging parent in need of in-home or assisted-living care? Estate planning is not just about end-of-life planning; it can also provide financial security during your life and put your mind at ease about your future.
If you do not have an estate plan or have not recently reviewed or updated your existing plan, seek the assistance of an experienced estate planning lawyer who will work with the advisers you already know and trust to create a life plan that meets your needs.
Providing Client-Centered Representation And Personalized Estate Plans
There is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to planning your estate. At Hahn|Walz Attorneys at Law, our lawyers take the time to listen to your concerns, helping you to identify your goals and desires for the future of your family. We will help you with planning issues, including:
- Preparing a simple will or complex trust as appropriate for your needs and long-range goals
- Administering an estate following a death of a loved one
- Helping you select and appoint health care representatives and powers of attorney designees
- Maximizing your estate with probate avoidance, elder care and tax planning strategies
- Assisting with navigating the complexities of Medicaid laws and regulations
- Protecting family assets without jeopardizing your rights to Medicaid benefits
Experienced. Accessible. Efficient.
At Hahn|Walz, we are dedicated not only to providing answers to your legal concerns, but to seeking the best solutions based on your unique circumstances and life goals. Our lawyers have nearly 50 years of combined legal experience helping clients throughout northern Indiana and southern Michigan, and we will strive to provide you with the highest-quality results as efficiently as possible in order to save your family time and money.
Call our South Bend office at 574-400-8702 or toll free at 866-307-8690 to schedule your initial consultation, or you may send us your questions online. For your convenience, off-site and after-hour appointments are available upon request.